At the Crossroads of the Sonoma and Napa Valley Wine Regions
Sun filled three bedroom vineyard estate home conveniently located in the popular Carneros viticultural region, midway between the wine country towns of Sonoma and Napa.
Explore dozens of nearby wineries, tasting rooms, and vineyards, or just walk the country roads. Return to your own vineyard estate and relax on the back porch, overlooking the vineyard and heritage oaks. Cool off in the pool or warm up in the spa, your choice. Enjoy dinner in the gourmet kitchen and dining room, or take a short drive to some of the winecountry's most celebrated restaurants. After dinner, cozy up next to the living room fireplace.
Carneros House is one the closest vacation rental estates to San Francisco and Oakland airports, and it is perfectly situated for exploring both Sonoma Valley and Napa Valley.
Flexible pricing for 2 bedrooms (4 guests) or 3 bedrooms (5 or 6 guests).
Please note, pool is not fenced or heated. Parties are not allowed.
Carneros House is Sonoma County licensed Vacation Rental. License #2255N.
$425/night for 7 or more nights.
Base rates covers up to 4 guests.
Add $50/night for each additional guest.
Maximum overnight occupancy 6 guests.
2-3 night minimum, depending on dates.
This home’s location is unique: The Carneros region, known for pinot noir and chardonnay, lies at the south end of Sonoma Valley. It’s the closest to Napa you can be while still in Sonoma Valley. At the crossroads of these two distinct wine tasting valleys, Carneros House is just 15 minutes from downtown Napa and only 8 minutes from the historic Sonoma Plaza.
Staying at Carneros House area allows you to stick with the amiable, family-owned boutique Sonoma Valley wineries, or hop over to the Napa Valley for the big name wineries and world-renowned restaurants. If you need a shot of the Big City, you can be driving across the Golden Gate bridge in 45 minutes.
Carneros House was designed to take full advantage of its lovely setting. The fireplace room, dining room, office, and master bedroom all have french doors overlooking the vineyard, pool and spa. For those who need a dose of TV, there is a separate living room with television, well separated from the afternoon wine appreciation going on elsewhere house.
The kitchen, with views North, East and West, has a six-burner gas stove and two ovens, a pot filler, and an island large enough for a cooking demonstration. If grilling is on the menu, a Weber Grill is outdoors next to the vegetable garden.
The master bedroom with king size bed has french doors to the back deck for access to the pool and vineyard. The second bedroom is a private retreat at the far end of the house, with a full bed and windows on three walls for all-day sun year-round. The third bedroom, which catches the morning sun, has two twin beds that can easily be slid together to form a king.
- A mile from the well known Gundlach Bundschu winery
- 8 minutes to historic Sonoma Plaza, 20 minutes on flat ground for bikes
- Large In-ground pool overlooking a vineyard
- Hot Tub with large deck overlooking vineyard and pool (please note: the pool is not heated)
- Bocce Ball Court
- 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 baths
- Weber grill, large hardwood outdoor dining table with backed chairs
- Batu Hardwood decks
- Hardwood floors throughout, with one carpeted room for the TV
- Ceiling mounted speakers (volume control for most rooms) throughout house and onto deck
- Wifi and Flat screen TV
- Woodburning fireplace with gas burners
- Formal dining room with a homey, informal feel
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Large indoor dining table
- Central heating
- Washer and dryer in separate utility room
- Vegetable garden for your use during harvest season
- Sleeps 6, with daytime occupancy of 12
- The neighboring vineyard and surrounding lands conduct minor farm activities but are rarely disruptive.
- Pets compete with the ground squirrels, so are unfortunately not a good fit.
- Families with children should be aware that the pool is not gated
- This property is not equipped with A/C.
- The pool is solar heated. During the summer months it is approximately 70-75 +/- degrees. During of spring/fall and winter the pool can be chilly. There is no supplemental gas to heat this pool.