Jane’s Sonoma Cottage
A Private, Luxurious Country Cottage in Walking Distance to Restaurants, Wineries, and Historic Sites
Darling cottage on a shady street two blocks from Sonoma's historic Plaza. Walk to restaurants, wineries, historic sites, and festivals. One bedroom with Cal King Bed, one bath, living room, dining area, full kitchen, washer/dryer, free WiFi, hi-def cable TV, gas fireplace, covered porch, attractive garden. The very best in clean, luxurious comfort.
Jane's Sonoma Cottage is a City of Sonoma licensed Vacation Rental. License #14459
$280/midweek, $360/weekends + tax.
$280/night for 7 or more nights + tax.
Lodging Tax is 12%
Minimum stay is 2-3 nights.
- Gas fireplace
- Flat panel TV
- Comcast cable service
- Portable phone with toll free domestic calling
- Seating for four
- Gas stove, electric oven/microwave, dishwasher
- Toaster, blender, automatic drip coffee maker
- Plates, glasses, and utensils
- Full assortment of pots, pans, cooking utensils
- Automatic coffee maker & premium ground coffee
- California King size bed (The W Hotel Pillow Top Mattress)
- Luxurious linens
- Down comforter
- Towels, hand towels, wash cloths
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash
- Neutrogena liquid hand soap
- Hair dryer
- Central air-conditioning and heat
- Secure keypad entry system
- Wireless high speed internet
- Washer/dryer, iron, ironing board
- Free Wine Tasting Passports